• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free - moving - pick up by july - rain barrel - 33g tank - pump - heater

achansek

CCA Members
Hi please look at the pics. These stuff are available to pick up. They all work fine. I am moving westward by the end of this month and cannot carry these with me.
Please note that all these products work!!!!

Pic 1. PUMPS
  1. 300 GPH imagitarium petco pump - 300 GPH - time with me 3 years. - perfect to sweep bottom of a bare bottom tank so poop gets fluidized to be picked up by canisters.
  2. Kedsun amazon bought 600 GPH pump - time with me - 3 years
  3. Lifeguard quiet one 5000 - 1458GPH - bought used - time with me 3 years.
  4. songyi - amazon bought pump - 1000 GPH - time with me 3 years.
Pic 2. Air pumps
  1. Imagitarium AP-4 - 4 outlet pump - bought from Petco - time with me - 2 years
  2. Fusion 700 air pump - 2 outlet from Petco - time with me - 5 years
  3. Petco AC 9902 2 outlet pump - bought from Petco - time with me - 4 years
  4. Danner AP-8 4 outlet pump - bought from jehmco - time with me - 2 years
Pic 3. Rain barrel - 50 gallon - bought used - time with me - 3 years. has a spigot at the bottom

Pic 4. PVC gig to attached 5/8" tubing to 3/4" laundry sink. Adapter has two taps to ensure regular flow of water is not disturbed for laundry sink use.

Pic 5. 2 EHEIM Jager 150W heater- time with me 4 years. 1 EHEIM Jager 300W heater (not shown) - time with me - 3 years

Pic 6. Dare o matic farm tank float valves to prevent overfilling of aquarium, rain barrell etc. I used it when I as a mechanical back up for my electronic auto fill circuit (Discus! What can i say! :p ).

Pic 7. 33g fish tank, stand with Sunsun 550 canister filter with 9W UV bulb. please note that it does not come with the fish :p. Tank holds water.

IMG_9191.JPG

IMG_9194.JPG

IMG_9174.JPG

IMG_9183.JPG

IMG_9185.JPG

IMG_9184.JPG

33g_1.png

achansek

CCA Members
UPDATE
Hi please look at the pics. These stuff are available to pick up. They all work fine. I am moving westward by the end of this month and cannot carry these with me.
Please note that all these products work!!!!

Pic 1. PUMPS
  1. 300 GPH imagitarium petco pump - 300 GPH - time with me 3 years. - perfect to sweep bottom of a bare bottom tank so poop gets fluidized to be picked up by canisters.
  2. Kedsun amazon bought 600 GPH pump - time with me - 3 years
  3. Lifeguard quiet one 5000 - 1458GPH - bought used - time with me 3 years.
  4. songyi - amazon bought pump - 1000 GPH - time with me 3 years.
Pic 2. Air pumps
  1. Imagitarium AP-4 - 4 outlet pump - bought from Petco - time with me - 2 years
  2. Fusion 700 air pump - 2 outlet from Petco - time with me - 5 years
  3. Petco AC 9902 2 outlet pump - bought from Petco - time with me - 4 years
  4. Danner AP-8 4 outlet pump - bought from jehmco - time with me - 2 years
Pic 3. Rain barrel - 50 gallon - bought used - time with me - 3 years. has a spigot at the bottom

Pic 4. PVC gig to attached 5/8" tubing to 3/4" laundry sink. Adapter has two taps to ensure regular flow of water is not disturbed for laundry sink use.

Pic 5. 2 EHEIM Jager 150W heater- time with me 4 years. 1 EHEIM Jager 300W heater (not shown) - time with me - 3 years

Pic 6. Dare o matic farm tank float valves to prevent overfilling of aquarium, rain barrell etc. I used it when I as a mechanical back up for my electronic auto fill circuit (Discus! What can i say! :p ).

Pic 7. 33g fish tank, stand with Sunsun 550 canister filter with 9W UV bulb. please note that it does not come with the fish :p. Tank holds water.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Wish I had plans to be in CP in the near future. I used to live down the street from the MOM. Will touch base if I can get down that way.