• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free - looking to re-home my beautiful 4” pleco.

Kujo

CCA Members
I have no idea it’s L number. I would like to know if some one can tell me. It’s a beautiful fish about 4” long nose to tail. I want to find it a good larger home before it out grows my 20 gal. I‘ve decided to replace him with a hill stream loach which is a more appropriate fish for my 20 gal.

Free to the 1st person that can pick him up. I live in the Severn, MD area.

C7A06A33-22C7-4540-8E58-90CA9C361472.jpeg

Kujo

CCA Members
I can pick him up on Sunday
I can only met Sunday morning. I have plans for the afternoon. I am retired so I am pretty flexible. I’m available tomorrow and next week if that works for you. Let me know.

I am new on this site is there a way to PM

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
I can only met Sunday morning. I have plans for the afternoon. I am retired so I am pretty flexible. I’m available tomorrow and next week if that works for you. Let me know.

Is pleco still available?

CichlidDan

Members

You can PM when you hit 5 posts. You click on a user name and it says "Start conversation".