• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE LIVE BLACKWORMS AT AQUAFEST

Offering free samples of live blackworms at Kingfishes table at Aquafest
Or preorder 1lb of Live Blackworms for only $12 to be picked up at Aquafest either Friday or Sat at 4pm.
for samples please drop me an email at EasternAquatics@yahoo.com
To preorder 1lb please paypay me at EasternAquatics@yahoo.com
any preorders not picked up by Sat at 4Pm will be auctioned off and proceeds donated to the club!

all preorders are to be picked up at Kingfishes table
also all preorders must be paid for via paypal by noon on Thurs

Thanks
Craig
Eastern Aquatics

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, guys you keep asking where we can get black worms now that Scales is gone.
The price is right.
They will be delivered to the convention and that means no shipping. Bring a small cooler and a cool pack and your set.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone want to split a pound? I've never tried to keep more than a cupful, so not sure how much I could keep alive. Do you sell anything to store them fresh?

Jumbie

Members
QUOTE=DiscusnAfricans;43654]Anyone want to split a pound? I've never tried to keep more than a cupful, so not sure how much I could keep alive. Do you sell anything to store them fresh?[/QUOTE]

How much do u need Mike?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
QUOTE=DiscusnAfricans;43654]Anyone want to split a pound? I've never tried to keep more than a cupful, so not sure how much I could keep alive. Do you sell anything to store them fresh?

How much do u need Mike?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org[/QUOTE]
PM'd but 1/4 lb would probably be just fine.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Reading this thread just brought me back to the college days when there was talk of splitting an order of somehting other than blackworms.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
all preorders are to be picked up at Kingfishes table
also all preorders must be paid for via paypal by noon on Thurs

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Why your blind of course.
Lol
He emailed me and asked me to put that it.
He forgot it earlier.
He is not coming down. Kingfish represents him and will stop by his place on the way down and bring them. Thats why there is no shipping.

Sorry, I meant to say that I added that but I was swamped at work today and forgot.