• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Haps !!! " read post first "

The Hapman75

CCA Members
I have several Haps I that I am re-homing for free. They were catching hell in my main tank, and I honestly dont feel like being bothered with maintaining a quarantine tank to get them back in shape.

They are all eating fine, but a little beat up on the fins and need some fattening up. Again, these are FREE so, please don't expect show quality fish. If you have the time, free tank space and patience to get them back to 100%, they are all yours. I would definitely recommend putting them in a separate tank until they are back to normal. They dont have any diseases, but obviously the stress has killed all of their coloring.

They have some size to them too

10" Proto Herte ( has one bad eye)
8" Dim Strigatus
6-7" Dragon Blood Peacock
6" Proto marginatus

Txt me if interested. Will send pics by txt . Not posting

443 597 3351

Freakgecko

Members
I have a 150 these guys can go into. Mostly filled with “rescue” fish or fish that needed homes (mostly haps and calmer mbuna and a few peacocks). I’m gone this weekend, but should be free on Monday. If you can text me some pics at (810)662-4489 that’d be great. The tank is at Alley Cat Rescue in Brentwood, MD.

The Hapman75

CCA Members
You are more than welcome to come pick them up on Monday :)

Here's a pick of the strigatus. That's a 12inch pipe he's next to. He's not a little fish. Lol. I may hold on to him though. But the rest can definitely go.

20190307_211004.jpg

Freakgecko

Members
I have a medium sized male, but he’s not more than 6” unfortunately and he’s a favorite at the rescue

Where are you located at?

The Hapman75

CCA Members
I'm in upper Marlboro.

Do you have anything else big for rescue?

You can PM or txt me if that's easier to communicate .

Freakgecko

Members
Unfortunately I don’t have anybody really worth trading right now Unless you want a few mbuna hybrids lol or one big mbuna (elongstus I believe) who is the tank boss

Freakgecko

Members
I’m free to grab these guys from ya this week. The only issue is that it would need to be before 5pm on a weekday as the rescue closes. If this doesn’t work for ya, no worries, someone else can grab these, otherwise just let me know and I’ll come grab them

The Hapman75

CCA Members
No worries,

I actually decided to hang on the strigatus. Someone hit me up about the others and will pick them up tomorrow.