• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Fish

bkfamus

CCA Members
I'm downsizing the number of tanks I have and transitioning to bigger stock. I have the following available to a good home or will have to donate them to my LFS:

1. (7) T-Bar “Amatitlania sajica” CB ~2-3"
  2. (7) Gymnogeophagus terrapurpura Arroyo Gajo F1 ~1.5-2" (Ken Davis Stock)
  3. (7) Watermelon Tetra / Coreulean Pink Tetra “Hemigrammus coeruleus” WC “Rio Jufaris, Moura” ~1.5-2"
  4. (1o) Lemon Tetra “Hyphessobrycon pulchripinnis” TR .5"
  5. (8) Corydoras similis “Violet Cory” TR ~1"
  6. (7) Corydoras adolfoi TR ~1"
  7. (4) Panda Cory “Corydoras panda” ~1"
  8. (1) Aqueon 20 gallon Long aquarium w/ lid, lights and stand.
I need to move all by this weekend (2/19 - 2/20) so if interested please reach out. I'm located in Frederick MD but willing to meet half way if needed.

P.S. I also have a box of 10 - 15 Aqueon filers (20s - 70s) and a ton of heaters available.

bkfamus

CCA Members
All the Corydoras and the Watermelon Tetra / Coreulean Pink Tetra “Hemigrammus coeruleus” have been claimed

TEAMRamey

CCA Members
I live in New Market (Lake Linganore) as well but will be available tomorrow. Please let me know if that will work and we can finalize arrangements.

Last edited:

bkfamus

CCA Members
All fish and supplies listed above have been picked up or claimed. I do have a couple albino hoplos (Megalechis thoracata) and 8 green swordtails (Xiphophorus helleri) I've decided to also make available if anyone is interested. I may also make 8 Bandit Corydoras (C. metae) available, but will know for sure tomorrow..

bkfamus

CCA Members
I've got 7 Corydoras loretoensis and 2 juvie Firemouth (T. meeki) if anyone's interested. Trying to make room for new arrivals.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Nice list of fish! Seems like it's the season for generosity. Bad timing for me, but seems like they went to good homes, which is the important part.