• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale - Tanks, Stands, Filters, Decor, etc.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

I have broken down and relocated my fish room and have lots availble at cheap prices. I still have 10 tanks up and running, but i am trying to consolidate things at bit. All prices are negotiable if you get more than one thing and come sooner rather than later. All items are pick up at my house in Frederick. I live about a mile off the Route 80 exit from 270.

Tanks:

2 each 40 breeders - both hold water, but could use a good cleaning. FIsh room quality, not display tanks. $30 each
29 gallon - pretty clean - $20
20 long - ugly, but holds water $5
20 long critter keeper - $15
4 each 20H - 3 have egg crate dividers siliconed in place to split the tank in half (good for quarantine), 1 normal - All fish room quality $10 each
5 each 10 - $5 each
5 gal - $5
55 gal - pretty clean - $40
75 gal - leaks - FREE
55 gal - leaks - FREE

All tanks have glass tops (which also need a good cleaning)

Stands

Wood cabinet stand for 75 Gal - Light colored. A little water stains on the inside from the leaker above. $40
Metal angle stand for 75 Gal - $35
Wood cabinet stand for 20H - $20
Double wood stand for 29/20L - $20 (this is a 2x4 stand, but from the pet store, not home made)
2 each double wood stand for 10G - I made these. they work, but would look nicer with some paint, One you load tanks on their short dimension.
4 foot rack - could hold 3 tanks (55/40L/33/65) depending on which shelf you put things on. Originally from Christine's Fishroom 1.0 - $40

Filters
AC110 - $40 each (3 or 4 available)
AC70 - $25 each (3 or 4 available)
Sponges - mostly Swiss tropicals, but some of the standard type - $5 each

Decor
Bin of driftwood - About 15 pieces, fills up a 12"x12"x24" bin - $50 or $5 a piece
Pleco caves - $5 each (5 or 6 available)
Bucket of rocks - take what you like if you buy more stuff

Other
25' python - $20
Lights - all are fluorescent single tubes, came off the tanks above, $10, or $5 if you get a tank
Random used heaters and power heads - $3 each if you get something else

I'd love to get rid of a lot of stuff today, so if you are interested, please let me know. PM here or text to (70 three) 92six - 22five6.

There may be some other stuff to pick through if you stop by! Use a mask and we will practice good social distancing.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Update:

Tanks:

2 each 40 breeders - both hold water, but could use a good cleaning. FIsh room quality, not display tanks. $30 each
4 each 20H - 3 have egg crate dividers siliconed in place to split the tank in half (good for quarantine), 1 normal - All fish room quality $10 each
5 each 10 - $5 each
5 gal - $5

75 gal - leaks - FREE
55 gal - leaks - FREE

Stands

Wood cabinet stand for 75 Gal - Light colored. A little water stains on the inside from the leaker above. $40
Double wood stand for 29/20L - $20 (this is a 2x4 stand, but from the pet store, not home made)
2 each double wood stand for 10G - I made these. they work, but would look nicer with some paint, One you load tanks on their short dimension.
4 foot rack - could hold 3 tanks (55/40L/33/65) depending on which shelf you put things on. Originally from Christine's Fishroom 1.0 - $40

Filters
AC110 - $40 each (3 available) - PENDING PM RESPONSE
AC70 - $25 each (3 available)

Decor
Bin of driftwood - About 7 pieces, half a 12"x12"x24" bin - $25 or $5 a piece

Other
25' python - $20
Lights - all are fluorescent single tubes, came off the tanks above, $10, or $5 if you get a tank

ALso found an Aqueon 2 gal set up - filter, tank, light. - $10

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The 4 foot rack has a new home!

Bump for the weekend. I'd really like to get the rest of this out of my garage!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Good luck Jon! Wish I had room for stuff, but I'm over full at the moment.

So where did you relocate the fish room to, and what are you still running?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I still have 10 tanks up and running. I moved three tanks down to my basement, and eventually the plan is to move my 180 and my 125 down there as well. The kids still each have a tank in their rooms.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sounds good, glad to hear you still have the larger tanks going. At least the trip moving the 6 foot tanks is short, and I think the access was easy. I've started the acrylic journey, and moving that tank was much easier than moving the glass 180.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Here's what is left:

Tanks:

3 each 20H - 3 have egg crate dividers siliconed in place to split the tank in half (good for quarantine)- All fish room quality $10 each
5 each 10 - $5 each
75 gal - leaks - FREE PENDING PICK UP
55 gal - leaks - FREE

Stands

Wood cabinet stand for 75 Gal - Light colored. A little water stains on the inside from the leaker above. $40 PENDING PICK UP

Filters
AC110 - $40 each (3 available)

Decor
Bin of driftwood - About 7 pieces - $25 or $5 a piece

Other
25' python - $20
Lights - all are fluorescent single tubes, came off the tanks above, $5

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members
Update:

Tanks:

5 each 10 - $5 each
5 gal - $5

75 gal - leaks - FREE
55 gal - leaks - FREE

Stands

Filters
AC110 - $40 each (3 available) - PENDING PM RESPONSE

Decor
Bin of driftwood - About 7 pieces, half a 12"x12"x24" bin - $25 or $5 a piece

Other
25' python - $20

ALso found an Aqueon 2 gal set up - filter, tank, light. - $10
Do you still have those double 10 stands?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks again to everyone who has been by to pick stuff up.

Here's what I still have:

Tanks:

3 each 20H - 3 have egg crate dividers siliconed in place to split the tank in half (good for quarantine)- All fish room quality $10 each
5 each 10 - $5 each
75 gal - leaks - FREE PENDING PICK UP

Stands

Wood cabinet stand for 75 Gal - Light colored. A little water stains on the inside from the leaker above. $40 PENDING PICK UP

Filters
AC110 - $40 each (3 available)
AC70 - $25 each (2 available)

Decor
Bin of driftwood - About 7 pieces - $25 or $5 a piece

Other
25' python - $20
Lights - all are fluorescent single tubes, came off the tanks above, $5

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks again for folks who stopped by and picked up tanks this weekend! I am glad things will be able to go to new homes to be used!

I stored what tanks were left in my shed (mostly 10s), so they aren't taking up space in my garage. They can get pulled out easily if any one want them.

There are a few larger items that I'd really like to find a good home. Make me an offer!

Metal angle stand for a 75 gallon tank - $25
Wood cabinet for a 20H - $10

Tetra 2.5 gallon desk top tank complete, with filter, air pump, & led light - $10.
25' python - $10

Single tube fluorescent lights - 48", 30" x 3 - $5 each