• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale - PU only - Christmas Fulu (Xystochromis Phytophagus) Group

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Actually, for club members, I’ll do a name your price deal on these. Name your price and if it’s a reasonable amount of cash, I’ll take it. I’m just desperate to get them gone.

Becca

Members
Come get em!

So, Cory, here's the deal... I just picked up a 40 long. Currently I don't have jack schitt for it other than some sponge filters but I've always thought these were cool fish. I'll openly admit that I'm also sort of lacking in the funds department. My other dilemma is that the 40 long is too tall to go on the floor, which means I have to move the 20L and 10 gallon on the rack to the floor (wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!). I'm still recovering from the last time I pulled a stunt this stupid... it may have involved me stuck, with a 20 gallon tank resting on a bent leg because my shoulders just refused to get it quite high enough to reach the top rack, waiting for my husband to get home and save me and the fish. But hey, at least I was wearing my back brace!

If there's any chance you would be willing to come by and give me a hand rearranging, I'll happily send you off with plants, whatever snails you can scrounge, a colony of feeder shrimp (malawa), kribensis, plecos (holy cow have I got plecos), cherry barbs, etc... I've even got some nice ornamental shrimp if you're into that.

If this is something that remotely interests you, let me know.