• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale - PU only - Christmas Fulu (Xystochromis Phytophagus) Group

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
As many of you know, I’ve been slowly downsizing as I get ready for vet school. I originally thought I could do Africans, but I just can’t devote the tank space needed for a good group.

~12 juvenile (already breeding) Christmas Fulu, 4-5 males from what I can count - $100

The males are already coloring up and I have a few beauties. These are fish I bred from my original group that I sold off last year, so they are acclimated well to the local water with no issues. They are currently in a 40 breeder, but need much more space moving forward. PM me with your phone for pics. The male/female ratio seems pretty good. They definitely live up to their scientific name and will eat plants. They are also great snail eaters. They are acclimated to all food types and are not picky eaters at all.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
There are 15 in the group and I’ve already had several females holding. The males are starting to color up and are VERY nice.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Bump. Still available. $75 for a group of CARES species fish? Someone has to have some tank space for these.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
VMRgspm.jpg

H3kUvRb.jpg

WAzJliw.jpg

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
$60 bucks for he group. NEED THEM GONE! I am trying to shift tanks around and they eat plants, so I can’t plant anything in this nice tank. Someone come get these things!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Is anyone interested in these at any price? I'm open to offers. I'm also open to separating the group, doing half and half.