• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale - Corydoras Duplicareus

Anna

Hi!! I would be interested too! Possibly a group of 8 to 10 or more. I totally understand if it'll take a couple months! I come up to the DC area for the PVAS auctions or can make a trip.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
To everyone asking, I have a group of 10 growing out for the first person on my list. I have a group in my ponds outside that have laid eggs once but I haven’t dug around to see how many fry made it. I plan to keep moving the adults around every few months to keep getting eggs/fry to fulfill the requested orders. Stay tuned.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Coming along. I've shifted some tanks and I plan to move the ones in the ponds back inside. That will likely bring on another spawn. It's been a slow summer for them, as I haven't had much time to keep them breeding. But I started conditioning them last week, so when I move them I should get a nice group of eggs.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Moved the fish from the ponds back into the house and added a few males to hopefully bring on a large spawn. If history is any indicator, within the next few days I should have a tank plastered with eggs.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Came home today to eggs on the glass and plants. Going to leave the parents until tomorrow in hopes of getting more eggs and then transfer them to the 75 so that the hatchlings have a chance.

littlen

CCA Members
FWIW, I'll throw my hat in the ring too for any leftovers, IF there are any.

Who am I kidding. I'm open to any species for anyone who is also willing to ship locally and watching this thread.

Last edited:

Rye01

I've got another group of these guys ready to go. 1.0 - 1.5 inches. First come, first served. PM me or text me at (724) six zero one - 5939.

$7 each
or
6 for $40
or
8 for $50

Prefer to sell them in larger groups as they tend to do better, which is why I'm offering discounted prices on the larger groups.
Do you still breed them?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I only got 6 from that batch. They are going out soon. I didn’t get the best hatch rate on those due to poor fertilization.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
For anyone watching this thread and have been waiting, I’ve had several more hatches after removing all predators from the tank. These have been more successful and they are growing out nicely.

Because of my high demand and lack of this species being available, I’m going to sell them at $12 each or $10 each if you buy a group of 8 or more.

4D1BFA2F-3FA2-435B-95A2-698A9C667DBA.jpeg

915C501E-C3A4-4D2B-A9A6-87035217C71E.jpeg

FAB0048D-28FE-41F2-B41A-E01DE8529EB3.jpeg

8AC7C220-71B3-4299-BC7A-29B93DC499A1.jpeg

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I haven’t made any sales in a while to build my breeding group slowly. So don’t be surprised if I don’t have any available right now. I will soon.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I’ve got one group of 8-10 ready. $100. P Pariss was first on the list. If they don’t reply, then I’ll move to the next person on the list.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
P Pariss You have until this Thursday and then I’m moving to the next person.