• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For sale all my WC Bettas, I have very good offers!!!!

miguelgr7

Members
Hello everyone, I'm going to move and I need to sell almost all my fish, for now I'm starting with the bettas and then post more, I do you know the offers of what I have to offer

1.- WC Betta sp. Antuta "monsters" mated pair super big, I sell them with their original gift tank and it is already configured for them, you will only have to add new water, as a gift a female WC betta ocellata female

2.- WC Betta patoti sp. Tanah Grogot "Red tiger" mated pair super big, I sell them with their original gift tank and it is already configured for them, you will only have to add new water, as a gift a female WC betta ocellata female

Send me a pm or email to miguelgr.7@hotmail.com for more information and price, I have very good prices for them, I will also sell my apistogrammas when I sell these bettas, I hope they can find a good house.

Greetings