• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishroom Remodel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Steelfist, you have no idea.

You should have seen what he had 3 years or so ago.

He had more tanks than most of the LFS.
[/b]

Yes, I too heard of the Great Ron(penchant vacuum) and his warehouse of tanks.

Sonny Disposition

We met up with Ron and wrote something about it for TFH, in 2004, I think. The Fish House that Ron Built. It was truly magnificent to behold. And yes, it was bigger than most local fish stores.

<div class='quotemain'>Steelfist, you have no idea.

You should have seen what he had 3 years or so ago.

He had more tanks than most of the LFS.
[/b]

Yes, I too heard of the Great Ron(penchant vacuum) and his warehouse of tanks.
[/b][/quote]

Laxison

Members
What a great thread!!! I absolutely must see that fish room sometime!! I love the picture of Ron with the vacuum! I laughed outloud as well!!

DeeCee

Members
HA -- there were more pictures of him with the vacuum hose, but he erased the disk before I could DL them to MY pc.
I think he was worried about them ending up online LOLOL.

And Bob - that's a great article, I had it matted & framed for one of Ron's Christmas gifts this year, and it's
hanging in a place of honor by the front door now. Nice job man!

100_2794.jpg

DC

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
It looks good. I look forward to seeing it sometime. Ron never does anything half way. As others have pointed out, it seems we have been down this road before. Time to move Joe's stuff out I think.

George

Sonny Disposition

Wow, that's really neat! I'm honored that the article is in a place of honor. Thank you for posting.

HA -- there were more pictures of him with the vacuum hose, but he erased the disk before I could DL them to MY pc.
I think he was worried about them ending up online LOLOL.

And Bob - that's a great article, I had it matted & framed for one of Ron's Christmas gifts this year, and it's
hanging in a place of honor by the front door now. Nice job man!

100_2794.jpg

DC[/b]