• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish sitter needed

Aqua410

Members
I'm getting married in just under a year. We have decided to do a 2-3 week honeymoon in south america which means while we are exploring the jungle I will need someone to watch my fish.

Looking for a solid recommendation for someone willing to stop by every other day or so to feed the fish and do one or two water changes while I am gone.

Major bonus if the individual is comfortable checking on my snakes every few days to see if their water dishes have fresh clean water. Feeding of the snakes will likely not be required. There are four blood pythons in a rack system.

Big preference to someone in the club willing to do this and obviously the person will be well compensated for the time and effort. I am right off 95 in east Baltimore.

Aqua410

Members
Thanks, definitely keep in touch on here or at 4107263135. I know it's still way far out but I will feel better once I know there are some competent folks that can help out!

Hannibal

Members
Just let me know when the time comes and I will take care of it for you. From talking to Brit at yoga I work right around the corner from where you guys live and can easily take care of things for you. No worries on the snakes and no compensation required or accepted.

Congrats on the engagement!

Aqua410

Members
Thanks Chris that's a very kind offer and yeah I believe we live close to where you work. We will talk when the time comes. I have to come to Brits class soon so she can whip me into wedding shape haha.