• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Room Sale

I have a bunch of stuff I would like to sell. Need to clean out the fish room a bit.

12 29 Gallon Tanks - $15 each. SOLD

Amiricle Wet/Dry filter - $75 (capable of filtering up to a 150 gallon tank.) SOLD

Little giant pump model 3. - $50 (used on the wet/dry. Works great) SOLD

Medo L-45 Air pump - $100 (2 months old. Can pump air to 35 outlets. Great for multiple tank setups) PENDING

If you buy the air pump and the tanks I will give you all the pvc, sponge filters and brass gang valves for free. Enough to setup your own fish room.

Let me know if interested thanks.

Artee

Members
Leigh.

interested with the medo pump, can you throw in the brass gang valves.

may pick up a few 29s.

Robert

I have a bunch of stuff I would like to sell. Need to clean out the fish room a bit.

12 29 Gallon Tanks - $15 each. (All are predrilled but sealed with silicone. All hold water)

Amiricle Wet/Dry filter - $75 (capable of filtering up to a 150 gallon tank.)

Little giant pump model 3. - $50 (used on the wet/dry. Works great)

Medo L-45 Air pump - $100 (2 months old. Can pump air to 35 outlets. Great for multiple tank setups)

If you buy the air pump and the tanks I will give you all the pvc, sponge filters and brass gang valves for free. Enough to setup your own fish room.

Let me know if interested thanks.
[/b]

Wet/Dry and pump are back on the market. Medo air pump still for sale.

Amiricle Wet/Dry filter - $75 (capable of filtering up to a 150 gallon tank.)

Little giant pump model 3. - $50 (used on the wet/dry. Works great)

Medo L-45 Air pump - $100 (2 months old. Can pump air to 35 outlets. Great for multiple tank setups)