• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Room open

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
As part of a PVAS fish room tour, I will have my fish room open to PVAS members on this Saturday April 21st from 1 to 5 PM. I would like to extend the invitation to CCA members. Many people already know the address, but if you need the address, please send me a private communication or email me at Aquatic Life Farm.

Very kind offer Frank. Unfortunately I am going to be out of town, so I can't make it.
But I very highly recommend visiting Frank's fishroom if you can. Beautiful fish, and a really impressive set up, that is sure to inspire ideas on how to run your own fishrooms/set ups!

mchambers

Former CCA member
What a great fishroom! Thanks for hosting, Frank. Gave me some new ideas for my (much smaller) fishroom.

finzz

Members
Frank has a great set-up, and so many cool fish! It was good to see how the pros do it; picked up some ideas myself. Thanks, Frank!