• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Info At Meetings

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Jan 28 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I know that I've seen auction bags that give a print out of the name & basic info (size, temperment) on fish bags - some of them also had pictures of what the fish should grow up to look like, which I thought was pretty cool. When it came time to bag up fish for the last auction though, I forgot to be a copycat & steal that idea until it was time to leave -- UGH!

Whoever it was I was GOING to copy though - I think it's a great idea & I hope I remember to try it next time!

DC[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Jan 29 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyradis4 @ Jan 28 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I quite agree with the labels on the bag idea. I was thinking basically, someone could post a template, like:

Species: Labidochromis Caeruleus
Temperament: fairly peaceful Mbuna
Max size: 5 inches
Keeper pH: 8.0
Other info: (such as a pic of the adult)

It would make every thing easier.

Later!
Amanda.[/b]

I like it! :D
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogofwar @ Feb 12 2008, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I agree - with permission we should be able to use Chicago's profiles (maybe with a CCA background) or Cichlid-forum's.

Maybe instead of printing the stuff out, we could have the profiles projected on the wall (in a rotating slideshow) during the meeting intermissions and auction.

Matt[/b]

A reminder to all who want the CCA auction to get even better.
I hope everyone who is bringing fish to the auction plans to put identifying info on the bag.

Later,
Marge