• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish for sale at PVAS Great Fish tailgate

ApistoAly

CCA Members
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a safe quarantine. I have some fish I needed to sell for tank space. I live in Fairfax and can also bring them to the Great Fish Tailgate. If you’re interested in something shoot me a text or reply and I can get you pictures. My number is 703-341-9441.

Breeding Group of CW010 Gold Laser Corys. (From Don Kinyons stock, have bred for me a couple times, I have either 5 or 6, prefer you get all of them)$18 each
L183 Starry night Bristlenose. 1.5-2inch $35 each

Super Red Bristlenose 3+ inch MALE $35

Wild Caught Apistogramma Bitaneata MALES (collected by Dave Sombach’s group) 2 males available, 20 each or both for 35
Siamese Algae Eater
4~ inch
$10
Bunch of Guppy fry from the attached photos of parents. 12+ $10

Guppies in attached photos (beautiful blue and orange) I have 3 males and 2 females. Take them all for $25

283DE2D4-90CD-4EDC-BB08-FE9B365CAAC6.png

8E0BDE20-63EE-40F8-8746-6B5C8EC936C5.png

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
What's the deal with the Great Fish Tailgate? First I'm hearing of it .... hopefully not too late.
Thanks
It's taking the place of the PVAS fall auction.

Blaise

birdieboy370

CCA Members

lock jaw

CCA Members
I've never been to this event and might check it out this year. What is usually sold in the market place? Is it like the BFD, where local breeders will sell everything? I'm really looking for plecos and African Cichlids.

ApistoAly

CCA Members
I've never been to this event and might check it out this year. What is usually sold in the market place? Is it like the BFD, where local breeders will sell everything? I'm really looking for plecos and African Cichlids.
It’s a first time event due to Covid. Not sure what it’s going to be like but I’m sure there will be Africans and plecos. What plecos are you looking for?

lock jaw

CCA Members
It’s a first time event due to Covid. Not sure what it’s going to be like but I’m sure there will be Africans and plecos. What plecos are you looking for?
Nothing in particular, just looking for anything that might be interesting..

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Mostly the event will be a pick up bags of fish, plants, inverts and such that were purchased from lists that you can find from sellers on the CCA or PVAS websites. Some of the lists include lights and filters and other equipment. I will be bringing some fish that were not presold, but a limited amount because of the cold. there is a wide variety of fish listed on both websites. Check them out.