• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish and Equipment For Sale - Delivery to Christine's House Tomorrow

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Hey all. It's been a while. I've been so slammed with school work that I haven't had time to do much with many of my tanks other than keep trying to breed more cories to fill my orders. With that being said, I have fish and other pieces of equipment available. Please contact me via my cell (724) six zero one - 5939 for this list.

Adult Albino Bristlenose Plecos (LARGE) - $5 each, all three for $10 (2 males, 1 female available)
Albino Bristlenose fry/juvies - 3 for $1 (I need to have other orders to make the trip worth it, not just for this...)
Apistogramma Baenschi (Sub-adults, breeding already) - $15 per pair (usually go for $10-15 per fish, 3+ pairs available)
Ramshorn Snails - $FREE (will bring several each order)

Spiderwood - See previous post I made
Assorted Cichlid Stones - Name Brand - Assorted sizes - See previous post I made for pics and prices
Snail shells - same as cichlid stones, see previous post
Seachem Prime powder - same as cichlid stones, see previous post
Brine Shrimp Eggs - ^^^See previous post

Willing to trade for 20 gallon breeder or 20 gallon long tank, preferably with lid, also looking for some unique colored loaches

I need any orders to be in by 10 AM tomorrow. I will bump this thread and retext or call any orders made before I bag them.

Last edited:

Becca

Members
Cory - I'll take a baenschii pair, provided they're not too terribly difficult to keep alive. I am a stone-cold apisto killer (at least historically).

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Okay, I’ve got the snails and Apistogramma requested above. Any other orders need to be in before 10 AM tomorrow.

***Adult BN plecos are pending