• You liked BFD6 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • BFD 7: February 15-17, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda
  • The Big Fish Deal....February 15-18
  • The BIG FISH DEAL... New month.... New location.... Same GREAT time!
  • The registration is now open for the BIG FISH Deal!

Fish and Equipment For Sale - Delivery to Christine's House Tomorrow

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Staff member
Hey all. It's been a while. I've been so slammed with school work that I haven't had time to do much with many of my tanks other than keep trying to breed more cories to fill my orders. With that being said, I have fish and other pieces of equipment available. Please contact me via my cell (724) six zero one - 5939 for this list.

Adult Albino Bristlenose Plecos (LARGE) - $5 each, all three for $10 (2 males, 1 female available)
Albino Bristlenose fry/juvies - 3 for $1 (I need to have other orders to make the trip worth it, not just for this...)
Apistogramma Baenschi (Sub-adults, breeding already) - $15 per pair (usually go for $10-15 per fish, 3+ pairs available)
Ramshorn Snails - $FREE (will bring several each order)

Spiderwood - See previous post I made
Assorted Cichlid Stones - Name Brand - Assorted sizes - See previous post I made for pics and prices
Snail shells - same as cichlid stones, see previous post
Seachem Prime powder - same as cichlid stones, see previous post
Brine Shrimp Eggs - ^^^See previous post

Willing to trade for 20 gallon breeder or 20 gallon long tank, preferably with lid, also looking for some unique colored loaches

I need any orders to be in by 10 AM tomorrow. I will bump this thread and retext or call any orders made before I bag them.

Last edited:

Becca

CCA Members
Cory - I'll take a baenschii pair, provided they're not too terribly difficult to keep alive. I am a stone-cold apisto killer (at least historically).

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Staff member
Okay, I’ve got the snails and Apistogramma requested above. Any other orders need to be in before 10 AM tomorrow.

***Adult BN plecos are pending

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Staff member
Got the seachem safe. Anyone else? I still
Have lots of Apistogramma available.