• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fire sale LOTS of driftwood!

Forester

Members
Hey all,

Been away from the hobby awhile (only one tank left) as I am currently in St. Louis, MO for school. I have a bunch of driftwood left over that my parents would like me to get rid of. I need to unload this all together, thus at a very discounted price.

I have 20 pieces ranging from 8” to 3ft long. All of the pieces have been in tanks before, but have been dry for a while. (The table on which they're pictured is 4ft x 4ft)

I’m selling all of the wood together for a firm $160 (only $8 per piece!), or I can split it in half and do 10 pieces for $100.

I’m located in the Silver Spring area, shoot me a message on here or email me at lucashirsch9@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone and hope you had a good holidays!

Lucas

IMG-1067.jpg

IMG-1064.jpg

Forester

Members
Well I need this gone asap so please make me an offer. I live very close to the meetings so would be easy to pick up before or after. Thanks!

Freakgecko

Members
I know it’s a lowball, but I’d do $50 for the whole lot. Don’t mean it to offend and sorry if it does, just what I’d be comfortable spending on it