• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Female GT Growout

Aqua410

Members
Picked up this female Rivulatus to hopefully pair with the male I got from Rapps a few months ago. She hasn't colored back up yet and isn't yet feeding but otherwise seems like a nice healthy female. I got her from Go Fish in rosedale where she was in a tank with some random peacocks and trying to spawn with one of them. It looked like her tube was even down a bit so I'm fairly confident I sexed the fish correctly.

[YT]FXPfDpC132g[/YT]

Last edited:

Aqua410

Members
Came home to find that this girl had jumped. Feeling extremely bummed out about this :( I had a thick mat of hornwort on the top and I figued meh shes probably fine without a lid. I feel like an idiot right now.

Aqua410

Members
Thanks guys I just feel guilty because I take pride in offering excellent care for my fish and just lapsed in judgement on this one.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sorry to hear about the loss. Sometimes, things just happen. I've had fish jump out of tanks through the space in the back of a canopy for a HOB filter.