• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

everything must go :aquariums and tangs

judtaaron

Members
OK so im moving to Ga short notice (mom has cancer ) and need to sale the following .
these prices are cheap and more than fair so this is my bottom line . Most are adult size most are either w/c or f1 all are fed a super diverse diet water changes weekly most breed like rabbits .

inkfin calvus pair plus a few small fry (fry larger than they sell in stores)25.00
Goldface comps pair 10 each
Neolamprologus Daffodil 5.00 each
Neolamprologus Buescheri Kamakonde two proven pairs plus a few strays pairs 10 each
Neolamprologus Buescheri Zaire three maybe four 5.00
Gold comps , sm 5.00 each large 10.00 each
Julidochromis Regani two types forget which one real yellow one not 5.00 each
7 stripe fronts yellow dorsal etc.10.00 each 4 total
Telmatochromis Temporalis - one very prolific pair and misc adults and juvies 5.00
Variabilichromis Moorii large breeding group 5.00 each
Neolamprologus Leleupi 5.00 each
Frontosa Mpimbwe blue 10.00 each 7 total
buffalo head blockhead >Steatocranus casuarius 5.00 1
a few cool misc plecos bristlenose and two other types 5.00
denison barb 3 or 4 great dither fish very bright 5.00

aquariums .50 a gal up to a 1.00 a gallon depending on tank , tanks with stands filter a lil bit more
2 x 40 gal plus steel stand with glass canopies
30 gal
3x 75 gal one brown trim two black trim
2x 55
3x 20 long
1x 20 gal
1x 25 gal tall
1x 45 gal built in overflow and old stand
1x 50 gal corner bowfront with stand and glass canopy and wood canopy plus wet dry filter
2 x 125 gal built in overflows both with stands and filter (one is a wet dry one is a converted 55 )

I have a ton of lights : from 5.00 dollars to 25.00 dollars t5 led compact fluorescent a older metal halide set

I have a few filters and misc aquarium stuff will sell for a few bucks up to 45 dollars for the eheim .

I also have a full wood canopy black for a 75 90 or 110 tal aquarium 20.dollars

I have a lot of anubis several types 3 dollars each up to 10 dollars for potted mother plants

please call me with what you want and when you are available for pick up Id like to try to do this all on one day say today tuesday ha or next sunday possibly available in evenings .......... I have neglected the tanks the last few weeks running back and forth to Ga but everything is healthy .

I'm sorry in advance but i will not take pics and go back and forth with people on cost take pics or mess around > google the type of fish or tank if you absolutely need a pic of something and you are a serious buyer message me .
thanks in advance everyone
If you take all I will make it very cheap . my name is aaron my cell is. Feel free to share this ad with friends or other clubs .
703 498 9663

FishEggs

Hope and pray your mother gets better and best wishes for you and all your family.

I'd like to buy the Denison Barbs and plecos and some bunches of anubias. Sent you a text msg.

JChitty

Members
So sorry to hear about your Mom...best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family.

Could you provide me with the model number of your eheim filter.

Duane

CCA Members
OK so im moving to Ga short notice (mom has cancer ) and need to sale the following .
these prices are cheap and more than fair so this is my bottom line . Most are adult size most are either w/c or f1 all are fed a super diverse diet water changes weekly most breed like rabbits .

inkfin calvus pair plus a few small fry (fry larger than they sell in stores)25.00
Goldface comps pair 10 each
Neolamprologus Daffodil 5.00 each
Neolamprologus Buescheri Kamakonde two proven pairs plus a few strays pairs 10 each
Neolamprologus Buescheri Zaire three maybe four 5.00
Gold comps , sm 5.00 each large 10.00 each
Julidochromis Regani two types forget which one real yellow one not 5.00 each
7 stripe fronts yellow dorsal etc.10.00 each 4 total
Telmatochromis Temporalis - one very prolific pair and misc adults and juvies 5.00
Variabilichromis Moorii large breeding group 5.00 each
Neolamprologus Leleupi 5.00 each
Frontosa Mpimbwe blue 10.00 each 7 total
buffalo head blockhead >Steatocranus casuarius 5.00 1
a few cool misc plecos bristlenose and two other types 5.00
denison barb 3 or 4 great dither fish very bright 5.00

aquariums .50 a gal up to a 1.00 a gallon depending on tank , tanks with stands filter a lil bit more
2 x 40 gal plus steel stand with glass canopies
30 gal
3x 75 gal one brown trim two black trim
2x 55
3x 20 long
1x 20 gal
1x 25 gal tall
1x 45 gal built in overflow and old stand
1x 50 gal corner bowfront with stand and glass canopy and wood canopy plus wet dry filter
2 x 125 gal built in overflows both with stands and filter (one is a wet dry one is a converted 55 )

I have a ton of lights : from 5.00 dollars to 25.00 dollars t5 led compact fluorescent a older metal halide set

I have a few filters and misc aquarium stuff will sell for a few bucks up to 45 dollars for the eheim .

I also have a full wood canopy black for a 75 90 or 110 tal aquarium 20.dollars

I have a lot of anubis several types 3 dollars each up to 10 dollars for potted mother plants

please call me with what you want and when you are available for pick up Id like to try to do this all on one day say today tuesday ha or next sunday possibly available in evenings .......... I have neglected the tanks the last few weeks running back and forth to Ga but everything is healthy .

I'm sorry in advance but i will not take pics and go back and forth with people on cost take pics or mess around > google the type of fish or tank if you absolutely need a pic of something and you are a serious buyer message me .
thanks in advance everyone
If you take all I will make it very cheap . my name is aaron my cell is. Feel free to share this ad with friends or other clubs .
703 498 9663

Duane

CCA Members
Hello I'm try to do a tang tank and I'm interested in the fish so if you can txt or call 301-471-0203 I will take great care of them

Freakgecko

Members
Sorry to hear about your mother, sending good thoughts your way!

I'd be interested in all the denisons
Goldface comp pair
A mother anubias plant
A couple 3$ anubias
And a 4' LED if you have one.

Let me know, I'm off all day Sunday and would make the drive.