• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Equipment For Fish

D

daniel4832

I have too many breeders of the same fish and I am looking to trade or sell some of them. I am looking for a group of 6, twenty gallon longs, a complete 29 gallon set-up, or trade for different breeders then what I have.

Here is a list of what I wish to trade or sell;

Cyprichromis leptosoma 1 pr*
Chalinochromis popelini 1 pr xtra lg*
Altolamlprologus copressiceps (yellow) 1 pr lg
Neolamprogus bueseheri 1 or 2 pr lg*
Neolamprologus leleupi 1 or 2 pr "Firecracker Orange"*
Telmatochromis vittatus xtra lg*

All fish imported by Ron Nelson (so you know they are of good quality) and have bred
* presently have fry

"Cichlasoma Tambee" 4 young adults possible 2 pr (also from Ron)
Crenicichla saxatillis 1 xtra lg pr (not from Ron but from George)
Crenicichla acutirostris lg pr extra 7" female (and yes from Ron also)

Any reasonable trade/cash considered need to make room for my first wild import order. Can bring to next weeks meeting. Will be auctioning some of the fry also.

Thanks,
Daniel

L

Larry-T

Daniel,

Did you sell some of the Neolamprogus bueseheri to Tropical Fish World at one point? I'm trying to figure out the source of some fish I got there.

See you at the meeting;

D

daniel4832

No, most came from Ron Nelson and some were aquired while in Cleveland 2 years ago. i have not sold any to local shops.
Daniel

M

Marsha Finley

yup, I still have tanks, etc. loking for homes... e-mail me off-list empyrean at quixnet dot net
:rolleyes: