• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Eheim Professional 3 2080 Canister Filter

scogdell

CCA Members
For sale is a used Eheim Professional 3 canister filter. Includes brand new media and extra filters and parts. Brand new sealing gaskets were just installed.

Located in Mount Airy, MD. I cannot ship.

$290 for all.

Thank you.

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

scogdell

CCA Members
This is no longer available.

I hooked it up...and it had a leak I couldn't fix, even with new gaskets. Now in the trash!

scogdell

CCA Members
This has a small leak and likely needs these parts which replaces the priming system.

I think the leak can be fixed without it and I never used the priming system anyways.

I sent the new media back where I purchased it...but all the other parts are available as shown in the pics. If you need parts or want to try and fix this...make an offer! Thank you.

Eheim Output Connector with Sealing Ring for 2080 | Petoverstock
This is the Eheim Output Connector with Sealing Ring for Eheim Pro 3 canister filters, model 2080.
petoverstock.com

Eheim Repair Kit Priming System for Pro 3 XL/XLCanister Filters | Big
This is the Eheim Repair Kit Priming System for the Pro 3 XL/XLCanister Filters.
petoverstock.com

Eheim Repair Kit Priming Lever for Pro 3 XL/XLT Canister Filters | Big
This is the Eheim Repair Kit Priming Lever for the Pro 3 XL/XLT Canister Filters.
petoverstock.com