• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Do you guys trade fish at all

Robinhud

CCA Members
My 75g is at about max capacity and I have way to many of the wrong sex all togeather. I plan on setting up a 125 but it is going to take some time. My 2
Labeotropheus trewavasae are my favorite and I would like to add a male and 2 more female. with Labs, peacocks, orange Zebras, blue zebra female and accei. I cant add anything right now.

Leffler817

CCA Members
The orange and blue zebras will cross breed in the same tank. That being said, people do trade fish. What fish do you have available?

bossanova

Members
My 75g is at about max capacity and I have way to many of the wrong sex all togeather. I plan on setting up a 125 but it is going to take some time. My 2
Labeotropheus trewavasae are my favorite and I would like to add a male and 2 more female. with Labs, peacocks, orange Zebras, blue zebra female and accei. I cant add anything right now.
I'd recommend getting the peacocks out of there, followed by the zebras. I have traded, sold and donated fish... check out the marketplace section

Robinhud

CCA Members
I bought a used 220 and i think I am going to place the Acei, Zebras,Trophius, and largest pair of yellow in the new tank.