• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Discus fs

Mwildgruber

Members
I have a possible breeding pair of discus, they are about 4ish inches in size . they lay eggs regularly but i have never been able to hatch them.

pick up in Dunkirk md.

asking $160 for the pair.

please send me an email if interested mgruber1@rams.colostate.edu

discus.JPG

Becca

Members
Or just set up one more tank haha 😉 I’m helping my parents sell them before they move but they are a couple weeks out still so there’s time.

I have another huge, warm tank, but it's currently harboring some not-so-friendly puffers.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I told Rasta Fish Rasta Fish he should grab these discus. I've always been a fan of puffers but never had great luck with freshwater types. I've always been drawn to the ones labeled "Friendly Amazon Pea Puffers" but was skeptical how friendly they were.

Becca

Members
I told Rasta Fish Rasta Fish he should grab these discus. I've always been a fan of puffers but never had great luck with freshwater types. I've always been drawn to the ones labeled "Friendly Amazon Pea Puffers" but was skeptical how friendly they were.

Our original group was super friendly and we lost most of them to an accident. We got more because the few left seemed lonely. The new ones are adorable but behave quite differently with other fish.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sounds interesting, will have to reconsider them in the future.

Discus are always on my list, would jump on this pair if I didn't have moving plans at some point.