• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Daves

Reed

Very Fishe
I have been trying to call Dave's to place an order but can't reach him. Anyone else been able to speak to him?

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Nah, but he gets swamped sometimes. Occasionally I have to call him the next day. Being a one man show with so many fish has to be a chore. Best to email him tonight and then call him tomorrow.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I just read my emails with him. Stated he would not be available for calls this weekend.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Hey guys, can we order something for Saturday, or is Friday set for delivery for a group buy?
Group buy is being delivered friday, probably around 7pm. Dave often ships fish that stay in the box 24+ hours, so I'm sure you'd be fine picking them up on saturday. Talk to Dave about specifics, but I can have the fish held overnight if he's confident they'll be fine.

bossanova

Members
Group buy is being delivered friday, probably around 7pm. Dave often ships fish that stay in the box 24+ hours, so I'm sure you'd be fine picking them up on saturday. Talk to Dave about specifics, but I can have the fish held overnight if he's confident they'll be fine.
Thanks, order is in! He confirmed they'd be fine to be picked up Saturday. I'm getting back in town early sat, where/when do I meet up with you guys to pick up my order?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Fish will most likely be in the room with auction rack/tanks/fish. Room will be locked overnight and kept warm, so fish shouldn't have an issue. PM me if you need my cell number, I may not be available until after 10AM, but I can put you in touch with someone at the hotel if you're there early.