• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Group Buy... Sign up today!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
The next group buy is upon us....

flatlogo4.jpg

As you have probably heard - with Dave coming down next month, we're setting up a huge group buy!

Dave is offering to pick up the shipping on the entire order!!! Additionally, Dave is offering 10% off on all fish on his list.

With free shipping as well as the club discount, there is some serious savings to be had. Besides the best selection of rift lake fish anywhere, Dave also some amazing west Africans, oddballs as well as amazing catfish. Check it out: http://www.davesfish.com/

Remember: Like all group buys, this one is for paid CCA club members only (Dave has a copy of our member roster for verification). But between saved shipping and the discount, you'll likely make your money back on even a small order!

More details on the group buy in the member's section here: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19058

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I can't wait.

I made this thread a sticky to keep it at the top.

Remember guys. We should support the companies that support us. Dave has always supported us and is a club member.

JasonC

Members
With the sheer amount of donated items that come through the club with his name attached to it, every single person should at least try to find *something* to buy... personally, I'm going to be looking real hard at the westies and his cats.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Absolutely!

With the sheer amount of donated items that come through the club with his name attached to it, every single person should at least try to find *something* to buy... personally, I'm going to be looking real hard at the westies and his cats.

Tony

Jason, you summed it up perfectly.

Dave has a heart of gold and supports the hobby at a level few other vendors do. Even though I'm downsizing my Africans, there's a few things that are going to be very hard (too hard) for me to pass up.

:happy0180:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Oof. Just made a big order with Jeff Rapps and now I will need to find space for some good stuff from Dave...

AquaStudent

Members
Gah! Of course right when I move away!

This will be awesome. I hope many take advantage of this great opportunity!

Any shipping up to Albany? :)

Sped89

Members
Gah! Of course right when I move away!

This will be awesome. I hope many take advantage of this great opportunity!

Any shipping up to Albany? :)

Know the feeling, surgery on the 9th for a change in parts and I'm not sure on when they'll release me or when I'll be out and about....:(

Grundsau

Members
Bummer, NJAS convention happens to be the same day! Now, how can I be in two places at the same time, hmmmm....

Tony

Know the feeling, surgery on the 9th for a change in parts and I'm not sure on when they'll release me or when I'll be out and about....:(

Best wishes on your surgery Ed. It was a pleasure chatting with you on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you again soon. :)

Tony

Would Exochochromis anagenys work with Z Rocks and Star saphires?

For a while. When they get bigger than their tankmates, the anagenys may start punking the phenochilus. When I had mine, they weren't terribly aggressive (compared to other larger predators - Buccos, Nimbos, Tyrranos, etc), but phenos are some of the meeker fish I've kept.

They're not the quickest of growers though...

I say get them, grow them out and if trouble arises, I'll take them off you hands. ;)

Tony

I spoke with Dave yesterday and he has graciously offered free shipping on the entire order!

That's right.... free shipping for the group order. Thanks Dave!!!

Remember - this offer is extended to club members only.