• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

DAPHNIA & FISH FS delivered to the Saturday June 8, 2019 CCA Meeting

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
DAPHNIA & FISH FS delivered to CCA MTG June 8, 2019

Daphnia and fish for sale for delivery to the June 8, 2019 CCA meeting.

Please respond in a reply below with questions or what you want me to bring to the meeting.

All fish and cultures are home grown, tank raised.

Daphnia is $5 a bag.
Rotifer culture is $5 for a pint of an existing culture in a fish bag.
Vinegar eel culture is $5 for a culture in a plastic box and includes a harvesting sponge.
Instructions are available with purchase of any of the above cultures if you provide an email
address
by sending a note to me at aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

Red cherry shrimp are $15 for a group of 20 +.

German blue rams $20 a pair.

Lamprologus Gold Ocellatus (F2) (Lake Tanganyikan shell dwellers) young about 1 inch fish $20 each ( 10 available), pairs are $60 (two pairs available)

Chindongo demasoni are $5 each for fish that are about 2 inches Adults are available.

Orange australe $10 a pair, extra females $6 each
Rocket killies (E. annulatus) $8 a pair, extra females $4 each

Corydoras aeneus (bronze corys) are $5 each
Corydoras sp CW010, Gold Laser Cory are $10 each
Corydoras oiapoquensis are $8 each
Corydoras paleatus are $6 each
Corydoras panda are $6 each
Corydoras weitzmani are $8 each

Opaline (blue) gouramis are $4 each for young 2-3 inch fish.

Elassoma gilberti (gold coast pygmy sunfish) a native fish from western Florida $22 a pair

ANCISTRUS sp L144, Black-eyed Yellow Bristlenose Pleco $22 a pair Young fish are $8 each.
ANCISTRUS sp - albino bristlenose $3 each for 1 to 2 inch fish, $7 each for adults
ANCISTRUS sp - spotted/brown bristlenose catfish $7 each for adults

Melanotaenia parva (Red-orange rainbow fish) (original breeders from Gary Lang) $9 each for adults or 6 young for $40

SEWELLIA MARMORATA sp FIREWORKS (Hillstream loach) $8 each or 6 for $40

XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (black Moscow swords / black velvet swordtail) $5 each
XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (red velvet swordtail) $5 each
XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (red-wag platy) $4 each
XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (Electric Blue platy / Platinum blue platy) $5 each

Dumbo-eared firecracker guppies $15 a pair

Koi and goldfish are available and listed in a link with pictures: https://www.pvas.com/forum/fish-mongers/a-few-koi-and-sarasa-comets-for-sale

Please respond in this thread (preferred) or email me at aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I often keep platys in the same tank as demasoni. The platys survive well and do not appear to be bothered by the demasoni. Perhaps it is because the platys occupy the upper layers of the tank and the demasoni the lower.
If I were going to keep the fish you suggest in a 65 gallon, I would have lots of rocks and places to hide in for the demasoni on one side of the tank and then some driftwood or sone thing to break the direct line of sight from one side of the tank to the other.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Yes, I will have table with my normal boxes of fish. I should have some of most of what I have available.