• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

DAPHNIA AND FISH FS delivered to Saturday April 13th 2019 CCA mtg

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Daphnia and fish for sale for delivery to the CCA meeting this Saturday April 13, 2019.

Please respond in a reply below with questions or what you want me to bring to the meeting.
All fish and cultures are home grown, tank raised.

Daphnia is $5 a bag.
Microworm culture in a plastic box is $5. A starter is free to PVAS or CCA members and consists of a tablespoon of an old microworm culture so you can start a new one.
Ask for the starter if you want this.

Rotifer culture is $5 for a pint of an existing culture in a fish bag.
Vinegar eel culture is $5 for a culture in a plastic box and includes a harvesting sponge.

Instructions are available with purchase of any of the above cultures if you provide an email address by sending a note to me at aquaticlifefarm@gmail.com

Red cherry shrimp are $15 for a group of 20 or more.

All angels are adult fish.
Red koi angelfish are $10 each (10 available)

Lamprologus Gold Ocellatus (Lake Tanganyikan shell dwellers) young about 1 inch fish $20 each ( 10 available), pairs are $60 (two pairs available)

Chindongo demasoni are $5 each for fish that are about 2 inches Adults are available.

Corydoras aeneus (bronze corys) are $4 each for young fish. No adults available.
Corydoras oiapoquensis are $8 each for adults.
Corydoras weitzmani are $8 each for adults.
Corydoras panda are $6 each for adults.
Corydoras pygmaeus are $5 each
Corydoras paleatus are $5 each

Corydoras weitzmani

Opaline (blue) gouramis are $4 each for young around 2 inch fish.
Opaline gouramis

Elassoma gilberti (gold coast pygmy sunfish) a native fish from western Florida $22 a pair

ANCISTRUS sp L144, Black-eyed Yellow Bristlenose Pleco $10 each.
ANCISTRUS sp - albino bristlenose catfish $3 each for 1 to 2 inch fish, $7 for adults
ANCISTRUS sp - spotted/brown bristlenose catfish $7 for adults

Melanotaenia parva (Red-orange rainbow fish) $9 each for young (around 1 inch) or 6 for $45

SEWELLIA MARMORATA sp FIREWORKS (Hillstream loach) $8 each or 6 for $40

XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (black Moscow swords / black velvet swordtail) $5 each
XIPHOPHORUS HELLERI - (red velvet swordtail) $5 each
XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (red-wag platy) $4 each
XIPHOPHORUS MACULATUS - (Electric Blue platy / Platinum blue platy) $5 each

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I just sold the last 10 CPDs, but there are some very young ones coming. I think there is only one adult available right now.