• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

coronavirus Update

Jay

CCA Members
We are living in a very difficult time. The coronavirus has disrupted many parts of our lives. Many of us are under a shelter in place order. Non-essential businesses like CAS is ordered to be closed until at least April 30 by PA Governor Wolf. Therefore, CAS will remain closed until April 30 or until this order is lifted. In the meantime, if you have an order pending with CAS, it will be held until this ordeal is over. Tank maintenance and feeding continue. So do the bills. When the order to close is lifted, I will update my customers as to when I can ship their fish or meet them again for a local pick up. Please be sure to order when this is over and help your favorite internet fish store out.
For now, please be safe. Stay at home unless you have to go out for essential items. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer (if you can find any). Be respectful of others and please do not hoard large amounts of items that others may need. Thanks to all of those working on the front lines to combat this terrible illness.