• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Club trip Fort Lauderdale April?

Sonny Disposition

Hi all. I'm speaking at the Gold Coast Aquarium Society in Fort Lauderdale in April. There are lots of cichlids in the canals near there. If anyone is interested in making a group trip out of it, let me know. I'll be at the PVAS meeting on Saturday, and at CCA the following week. The meeting is on a Wednesday. I'll probably fly down, but, if there's interest, could probably drive down, instead.

Sorry if this isn't in the right place-- I tried to post in the members Forum, but was told I didn't have the rights. (I think my dues are paid up, but won't swear to it.)

Bob

Becca

Members
Hi all. I'm speaking at the Gold Coast Aquarium Society in Fort Lauderdale in April. There are lots of cichlids in the canals near there. If anyone is interested in making a group trip out of it, let me know. I'll be at the PVAS meeting on Saturday, and at CCA the following week. The meeting is on a Wednesday. I'll probably fly down, but, if there's interest, could probably drive down, instead.

Sorry if this isn't in the right place-- I tried to post in the members Forum, but was told I didn't have the rights. (I think my dues are paid up, but won't swear to it.)

Bob

Bob, that could be my fault. I keep forgetting to bring the paper copies of membership renewals that were submitted at the last meeting to work with me so I can update them. If you renewed at the January meeting, it's definitely my fault.

Becca

Members

Bob

Bob, your membership expired on 1/31/17.

dogofwar

CCA Members
The last of a long series of outbursts. Bob ... ;)

Someone would have to punch me before I'd keep Aulonacaras...

Wish I could join you in Florida, but alas...

Well, I can't say I didn't see that coming. Was it because I punched Matt Quinn and stole his aulonocaras at the Christmas party?