• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Club Challenge by Chris Biggs

chriscoli

Administrator
If you haven't heard about it, Reef to Rift is a fantastic store, definitely worth the drive! Take a look at the club challenge that's been issued by Chris Biggs!

Ok fish peeps, fellow aquatic Nerds!
Feb. 24-25th I’ll be speaking, playing fish for two days at Reef to Rift Aquarium store,Hatfield PA. I know lots of peeps shall be coming down for shenanigans.
Now here’s something special for you fellow Club members...in spirit of the Keystone Clash...on Sunday at 3pm you are all invited to come test your chances with the Mighty Gonopodium Fish Nerd Challenge. This is open to everyone brave enough but invented primarily to pit club against club. Bring your best members out and test yourselves against your fellow clubs! Let’s see again who shall take the crown! Prizes from generously donated from Cobalt Aquatics! Start reading those bookshelves yourselves all edumacated on all things FISH! See you there.....if your brave enough to take the challenge.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I don't do contests but was thinking about making the trip just to say hi and I have never been there.
hmm