• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Closing The Warehouse

maddog10

Members
Well Bob and I have decided to close down Old Fish New Fish and the warehouse will be shut down by this Wednesday (hopefully). There are a few groups of fish available so feel free to give Bob a call at (240) 620-1365. Do not send messages through this Forum, he will not get them. I do not think he wants to get rid of just a couple of fish at a time, I think he is looking to move them by the tankful. This is what I know is left (at this moment).

Aulonocara maulana "Bi-Color" (F1)
Aulonocara baenschi (F1)
Aulonocara sp. "Lwanda" (F1)

I think there are still some (F1) Mbenji's and some Wild Caught and (F1) Cynotilapia afras.

Give Bob a call NOW!! Before they are all gone.

Charlutz

Members
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

Nothing from the other lake?

maddog10

Members
You have to call Bob to find out. I have not been over there for a LONG time. There may be something left (probably has some catsish).

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
It's so sad to see Bob Polatto close up shop. It was actually Bob who turned me on to the Malawi Peacock and I have been in love ever since. :D

In my opinion, Bob has had the finest quality of Malawi Lake fish that I have seen in quite a while. To this day I still have some F1 Peacocks that are just simply amazing in color and breed. Bob is the man and I am sad to see him go.

Take Care Bob and via con Dios!!!

Thanx Bob for everything.....You D Man! ;)

Under Water Super Hero Submariner.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
LOL LOL LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Funny Michael :FIREdevil:

No Silly!!! The Fish of course.....Bob is not my type anyway :smashfreakB:

Oh, you're just upset that I didn't include you too right?

Of course of course you D man too Michael because you also were a part of the Old Fish New Fish Warehouse.

;)

Being a Super Hero is hard work ya know! :p

john

Members
Sorry to see it shutting down. Some of my nicest fish are from there including my saulosi colony. I had never seen a place with such natural looking amazing colored fish as oldfishnewfish. It will be missed!!