• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlids from Tepoot

okimavich

Members
Hey guys,

Exotic Tropics got a shipment of really nice looking Haps and Peacocks from Pablo Tepoot recently. The prices are a bit steep, but really nice looking fish.

okimavich

Members
Oh, wait, I misspelled that. It's Exotic Aquatics. On the north side of Baltimore, they just moved their store. They're now right near I695 and Rt 41. Because it's on the fringe of God's Country (aka Pat and Tracy's place), I don't get to go up there often. ;)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Remember, this is one of the stores that gives us a discount if you show
your membership card. 15% on fish.

okimavich

Members
Despite their wonderful name, they may not be exotic enough for you. :D

I only get up there every few months, plus I'm currently focusing on Africans, so I couldn't tell you specifically about your area of interest. I've seen some apistos once or twice, other than that, they seem some pretty decent quality run-of-the-mill stuff. They do usually have some interesting cats or larger species of fish, too. I really enjoy the Africans they usually bring in though. :)

T

Thinkfaster

i wouldn't say it's worth the drive for you Ghazanfar unless you want to get some different africans. they pretty much never have apistos and when they do, they're usually in a tank marked "south american dwarf cichlids".

T

Thinkfaster

You know it....one more sweet fish that won't like my water. but they should be fun to watch (and attempt to photograph). :unsure: let me know the specifics. Thanks