• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Christmas Gifts

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
When you are thinking about what to give the kids on your list, think of this.

My nephews have toys all over the place. I know thats what they want but they have so many.
My nephews are 7 and 9 and have every toy there is.

This year they are getting a 29 gallon tank. I had someone give me a tank and stand that are in good shape. I won a filter in Ohio that will go on it. I will buy the other accessories.
Yes they will have any decorations they want and the fish may not be Cichlids, but at least they will have something that will remind them of me.

They may get into it and may not, who knows, but at least I tried.

Remember that someone has to get the new generation into the hobby. Why not you.

Also I will buy the accessories and fish only from the stores that support the club.

Pat

longstocking

Members
That's great to hear ! I can't wait for my nephew to grow up a bit more !! I'm not going to ask his mom or dad for permission though LOL..... isn't that what aunts are for :angel2: ?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh, I asked first. When my kids were small, my sister always checked with us on stuff for our kids.
Don't want to start some stuff......

:p

There has been talk of the Uncle, me, having to maintain the tank. We will see. :smashfreakB:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
New club mission statement for this time of year?

BUY A CHILD AN AQUARIUM FOR CHRISTMAS