• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Don't forget our store.

Help advertise your club.

Show your CCA pride today.

Click "CCA Store" at top of page.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It looks like they just started.
I found this in my in box from them.

2/3: New payment option – PayPal

We’re pleased to announce PayPal as a new payment option. PayPal is the leading online payment, offering a faster, safer way to pay online. PayPal makes online shopping fast, fun and easy, and it’s accepted by thousands of merchants all over the world. Now available on all CafePress sites (US, UK, CA, AU) and CafePress shops, customers will be given the option to pay for their purchase using PayPal during check out.
FAQs
Will PayPal be an option for commission check payout?
For this phase of the PayPal launch, PayPal will only be available as a new payment option for customers. PayPal for commission check payout is being considered for the future.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
What is a woman's boy brief anyway. Strange name

295_240x240_Front_Color-FuchsiaPink.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
My latest CCA clothing line model.
Course he can't walk the runway yet. Can't walk at all yet. lol

0319101912.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Going to the ACA or AACC?

Don't forget to get your CCA on.

Show your pride in the club. When ever you go to a fish event, where a CCA shirt.

I went to the ECC auction last month and saw lots of CCA merchandise on our members.
Remember advertisement is good.

Link is above to the CCA store.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I got this today and am not 100% sure it will work in out store but here is a discount for t-shirts. It's only good for a couple days.
$3 off* all T-shirts in shops only
Coupon code: TMINUS3
Sale starts July 7, 2010 and ends July 8, 2010

Jumbie

Members
It's worth a try I need to get a few to wear to the ACA this year anyway so I will let you know if it works. Thanks Pat.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just put my order in. :)

There's an issue on their website that when you enter the offer code, it deducts $3.00 off your entire order and not per shirt. I called them and they were able to adjust the subtotal via a phone order.