• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The quality is okay. I have shirts that have been washed at least 30 times and they are still fine.
The big thing is that you don't have to stock a bunch of stuff and bring every month hoping some one will buy.

I still buy the embroidered shirts at times from a company up here and bring but they are expensive and I only order a couple at a time.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I ordered the bib and the infant body suit for my Grandson last week. LOL
Looks great. I will have to get a picture of him modeling them. lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I ordered a new tshirt for the convention today. Nothing like waiting tilll the last minute. lol

Also ordered a couple things that I will donate to the B.I.T.C.H. silent auction.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
You know, I was thinking the other day as I put my white CCA t-shirt on for the trip to Julies that it is still in decent shape. I probably wear it once per month and just realized I have had it since March 07.
Not bad. Thats a lot of washings. lol Just ask Tracey. lol

Yes this was my way of making a Bump.
lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
With Aquafest2009 only 3 weeks please remember to wear your CCA gear to the event.
I would say Saturday is the most important day to wear shirts and such. Sunday is good if you have more than one.
Of course you will see me wearing a bunch of different ones. Some from on the web site and others are not. Of course I will have one on for the Banquet.

There are people from western Pa, Michigan, and North Carolina signed up so far. So, take this opportunity to show off your CCA pride. Let them know that while this event is by 3 clubs, they are in CCA territory. lol

Spine

Members
With Aquafest2009 only 3 weeks please remember to wear your CCA gear to the event.
I would say Saturday is the most important day to wear shirts and such. Sunday is good if you have more than one.
Of course you will see me wearing a bunch of different ones. Some from on the web site and others are not. Of course I will have one on for the Banquet.

There are people from western Pa, Michigan, and North Carolina signed up so far. So, take this opportunity to show off your CCA pride. Let them know that while this event is by 3 clubs, they are in CCA territory. lol
What do you think about everyone wearing the same color shirt on Saturday so we stand out more.

What color(s) is your CCA shirt,hat,ect. Chime in so we can see if there is a dominate color.

Mine is the old school black polo with the emblem on the chest.