• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol
There are also a couple other new items that I need to work on before putting them in the system.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
OH Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my CCA shirts today!!! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

They look Awesome! :p :p :p I can't wait to sport them in Atlanta. :lol:

We need more smiley options by the way.;) :blush:

RM

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog10 @ Aug 7 2008, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Aug 7 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's HOT![/b]

Or COLD!
[/b][/quote]

LOL you so funny.
I really need to sit down and figure out how to play with the logo a little and add a few more items.
I did actually add more than the mug but not sure I like the others yet. Couple different clocks that the added. The logo looks small but wont go bigger. I need one that has numbers. Time, time when will I have the time.

Jumbie

Members
That’s really cool! I have never been in a club that had such cool merchandise; I guess all the other clubs I use to be in didn’t have a president like you. Seriously Pat when I was at Julies this past weekend almost every person I spoke to had only the best to say about you. Everyone agreed that the club had some really great speakers, and events this past year. At the end of the day I was mad at myself for not becoming a member two years ago when Kevin first told me about the club.

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Aug 8 2008, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol
Hey I only have sneakers on. Its getting deep in here.
[/b]

No kidding. I'm glad it all flows south to Maryland. Actually they are right. Great club and it starts at the top!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Hey, come on. Pat just got through with a bit of remodeling. Do you want him to have to widen the doorways just to get his head through?

Kidding aside, CCA is definitely becoming the standard the other area clubs are judged by and you all know who deserves a lot of the credit, but Tracey is too humble to admit it.

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GJR2 @ Aug 8 2008, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey, come on. Pat just got through with a bit of remodeling. Do you want him to have to widen the doorways just to get his head through?

Kidding aside, CCA is definitely becoming the standard the other area clubs are judged by and you all know who deserves a lot of the credit, but Tracey is too humble to admit it.

George[/b]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George...you said a mouthful, but I believe Tracey is the best CO-Pilot in the world.

RM

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Bumping this item because we have so many new people in the club.
(and you know I love to plug the stuff when I can)

This store contains most of the shirts and items that you saw members wearing at the last meeting.

This link is to the CCA merchandise store. CCA store of goodies.

Just for your information.