• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There is a 3rd choice but I have to change the logo to use it. Has an oval spot for logo.

example
hat.jpg

These were easier for now. :p

hat3.jpg

hat2.jpg

Tim

Members
There is a 3rd choice but I have to change the logo to use it. Has an oval spot for logo.[/b]

Be careful with the writing on the hats. I ordered three hats, and the words were pretty much illegible. (For the NECA logo.)
I had to redesign the hats with larger letters only reading (NECA) along with the picture.
Tim

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks, Tim

I bought one of the all white hats and it came out pretty well. Not as sharp as I would have liked but not bad either.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well the Store is back open so enjoy.

They had a problem but it appears they have it fixed now.

Here is the email that they sent me the other day.......

4/20/07

Dear Shopkeeper,

Good News!

As you know, we experienced a redundant system failure last week that resulted in the corruption of a number of images. Our team has been hard at work restoring images, and we're thrilled to report that over 99% of them were indeed recovered.

Over the weekend we will be adding the recovered images back into the system, and removing them from the pending status. This process is expected to take one to two days, and Shopkeepers should begin to see images removed from pending status incrementally as early as Friday evening.

Please note that there are still a few images (less than 1%) that we're still working with. If restored, we will add them back into the system and remove from them pending status. If not, we will provide a further update to individual Shopkeepers on Monday.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

CafePress
</span>

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
As of April 22 our store looked okay.
I checked it again Sunday and found that one of our logos was bad and that only some things were showing up in the store. I just reloaded the full logo and went through all the problem items. We are back up to full strength.

Also there is now two maternity shirts avail. Something new they added. I had a the normal choise on the logo going on the left chest, or the full chest. Then there was a new one. Belly.... of course I put the logo on the Belly.
Just had to.

:rolleyes:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Had a little time today and still can not get on here from work most of the time so I played in the store.

I got a notice that they were raising the price on things with 2 logos on it so I took some of them off.
Not all just some.

I also changed the logo from the full to the partial on a few items.

FYI. I took two items to the ACA for the B.I.T.C.H. silent auction as donations. They were both a big hit.
The first item was the Clock. It costs $13.99 if you buy it online. Two people got into a bidding war and it went for $35.00 in the silent auction.

The other item was the Thong. I do not know what it went for but it was displayed at the Silent Auction and then at the B.I.T.C.H. oral auction on Saturday night it was shown and then wrapped around the microphone while the auctioneer was working. Later I saw it on a table being displayed on Sunday during the regular auction. It was a big hit. They loved it.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am sure glad we took the free store instead of paying... lol

We sold a bunch of stuff the first couple of months and nothing since then. 4 months or so.

:sick0004:

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

We'll be ordering some merchandise soon, probably sometime in the next month. I particularly like the baseball cap! But what is "crown measure" as in from where to where?

Also, I love the hoodies! But just an idea.... could we get a zip up one with one large logo on the back? I personally like the all white ones best, or the steel gray ones. Anything with black in it does not stay black for long. A shedding white dog sees to that.....

And I don't know if Marge made this suggestion to you yet, but remeber back when the Raven's went to the Supper Bowl and everyone had these little flags with the raven's logo on it on their car? If thats available, it might be interesting!

:sign0134:

Later!
Amanda.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I will look at the hoodie on there. We can only get what they offer and with the free site we can only do one
design per item. I will see if the hoodie has one on back.

I have no idea of crown. I can only give you what is listed on the item description

they do not offer flags. I think I have almost every item that our logo will work with listed. Have not been in there
for a while, they could have something new. I will look.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Reviewed the site. I have all of the items that will work with our logo showing.

You can only get what the company provides for you to sell.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well I see a couple of you have done some Holiday shopping on here. These guys seem pretty quick on getting you stuff in a timely manner.

Thank you for your support.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I saw a couple of these items show up in the gift exchange the other day. Including the CCA thong....lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well, been kind a quiet on the store front. No new items. No sales since Christmas.
I need to sit down and change the logo a little for a couple of items we could add.

We have had the store for almost a year and sold 62 items. Not bad.

The most popular you ask?

5 of the bright green t shirt
5 of the CCA light t shirt
5 of the black CCA t shirt
4 of the Large coffee
4 of the Golf shirt
2 of the bright yellow t shirt
2 of the clocks
and yes 2 of the CCA thongs. :woman2: ( I gave her one)
The rest of the items were singles.
Now these do not count the embroidered shirts that I sell at the meetings. Different place.

So that means there are a bunch of you out there with CCA shirts and stuff.
Show it off.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
</span>
Francine,

I finally found something you can not live with out.

Thats right.

There are two of them different sizes and

different look.

But I just knew you had to have

one of them.

Did I drag this out far enough?

I want to make you work for it.

Don't want to show you with out

making you search the message for it.

Can you tell I am at lunch and bored?

Here they are:

Not yet, There coming now. lol :smashfreakB: