• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Update/ Special Order List Available

Jay

CCA Members
Local Pickups

Good News! The PA travel restriction has been lifted. Local pickup is available for anyone once again.
The mask requirement, however, remains in effect.

Shipping:

Weather delays may occur in colder areas. It is to be warm in my area this coming week and it should be a good week to ship fish.

SWA Cargo:

Due to the increase in gasoline prices, the minimum order for SWA Cargo is now $125.00. Gas in my area is up .70 a gallon since January 6. If I am going to BWI to pick up fish, I will wave this minimum and ship your order out directly from BWI on that day if you want. However, I advise at least a $100 order due to the minimum cost to ship by SWA Cargo is about $55.

Emails:

If you plan to change your email, you need to update it in the system if you want to keep your account active, remain a discount club members, and to receive these newsletters.

Stock Report

Special Order List

The current list runs until Saturday, March 13 at 8;00 pm.
Fish from this list are pre-order. Rules are at https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=89

The list came late on Sunday and I only had time to get the Aulonocara Peacocks and Lake Malawi Haplochromines lists updated. I hope to have the Mbuna and Lake Victorian List updated by Tuesday, March 8 at 8:00 pm.