• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Update 9/6/2019

Jay

CCA Members
Fund Raiser

Lutheran Memorial Lutheran Church, ELCA, 1907 Hollywood Drive, York, PA 17403 is having a drive-through Chicken Barbeque Dinner Saturday, September 7 at 11:00 am. until 1:00 pm or when they run out. The funds from this event go through their Parking Lot which is in need of repair. Those of you that pickup in York, know this church as the place that graciously leaves me meet my customers using their parking area. If you are in the area, please purchase Chicken Barque Dinners from them. If you are unable to do so on Saturday, consider sending a donation to The Lutheran Memorial Lutheran Church Parking Lot Fund, 1907 Hollywood Drive, York, PA 17403 and let them know you are a Cichlids Are Special customer that appreciates they let us meet in their parking area.

Hurricane Dorian

My wholesaler lost part of the roof on his fish farm during this storm. We had hoped to start a special order list around the 8th or 9th. Fish were planned for a September 17 arrival. However, I am still waiting to see if this plan will have to be delayed due to hurricane damage or not.

This week

Aulonocara Peacocks

See https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_67

Aulonocara hueseri (Midnight Peacock) One 3.5 inch Male Clearance price $13.00, One 3.5 inch ¾ color male $Clearance Price $12.00, One group of one 3.5 inches ¾ color male plus one 3 inches female plus Two 2.5 inches females Clearance price $19.00

Lake Malawi Haplochromines

See https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_68

Lethrinops sp. Gold Harbor Monkey Bay (Europe) Two 3 inch ½ color males $25.00 each.

Otopharynx lithobates Yellow Blaze (Zimbawe Rock) One 3.5 inch male Clearance price $12.00, One group of one 3.5 inches ¾ color male with five 3 inches sex uncertain Clearance Price $31.00, One 3 inch little color male with three 2.5 inch sex uncertain $11.00