• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Update 5/27/2022

Jay

CCA Members
Be sure to grab the fish you want during the summer months when shipping is the easiest.
Aulonocara baenschi Nhkomo Reef (Benga) (Sunshine)
One 3”-inches Male $28.79
Aulonocara sp. "Turkis" (Europe) One 3.5-inches Male $35.12, Two 3-inches males $28.79 each
Aulonocara sp. Rubescens (Reuben Red (Germany) Males look like my German Red One 3.5 inches male $35.12
Otopharynx Lithobates Zimbabwe Rocks Sulfur Head (Germany) (Excellent Color Yellow Blaze Z-Rock) 2.5” Male $21.28
Protomelas taeniolatus Red (Fire Hap) (Super Red Empress One 4.5-inches male $47.40, One 4” ¾ Male $41.49, One 3.75-inches ¾ color males $37.17
Lethrinops sp. Mbasi Creek (Rare) Two 3-inches males $31.91 each
Otopharynx sp. Walteri (Very Rare) (Very slow to show full color) 3.5” ½ color male Regular $37.83, Sale $24.59
Labidochromis caeruleus Lions Cove (Yellow Lab)
Two groups of One 2.75-inches Male plus two 2” Females (Trios) $33.00 each, Clearance Price: $24.75 each,
Cynotilapia zebroides "Cobue" (Orange Top) Rare One group of one 2.75-inches male plus two 2-inches females (trio) Regular 30.00 each trio, Clearance price $15.00 each trio.
Smart Start Complete 12 oz. Bottles. Regular $12.50, Sale $10.00 when added to a fish order or picked up locally.

Sad news. For those of you that remember my short talk about the 285th F.A. O.B. at the CCA fish club near DC a few years back, Harold Billow, the last know living survivor of the Malmedy Massacre passed on May 17. He was 99. I am working on a book about my father who served with this group as the Captian's Driver. Mr. Billow's amazing story is included in my book which I hope to finish and publish this fall.

Jay
Cichlids Are Special