• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Update 4/25/2020

Jay

CCA Members
Bag and Box sizes have been adjusted. I am now offering 11” x 11” x 6” boxes for one to three 2.5- 3.5” inch fish (one per small bag), 12” x 12” x 10” boxes four to six 2.5-3.5” fish (one per small bag), 12” x 12” x 10.5” boxes for seven to nine 2.5-3.5” fish (one per small bag), 12” x 12” x 11” Boxes for one to three large 4-5.5” fish (one per large bag), 18” x 18” x 10” boxes for ten to sixteen 2.5-3.5” fish (one per small bag) and 18” x 18” x 10.5” boxes for four to six 4-5.5” fish (one per bag) fish over 5.5” or aggressive larger fish may require a jumbo bag. Jumbo bags are not accounted for in the cart system. Jumbo bags are three per 18” x 18” x 10” Boxes. Mixing small and larger fish in the same order may cause the cart to apply a second box. If I am able to combine your fish into one box, I will do that and refund the shipping difference when I ship the fish. Jumbo fish or especially aggressive fish may require an extra box. I will let you know when I receive your order.

Stock is running low due to the pandemic. I am hoping to bring in more fish on May 12. A special order list will be made available around April 27. Watch for it to open on the web site at that time.

Corona Virus Update. PA remains under lockdown until May 8. After May 8, PA should move into the yellow phase one or recovery. It will be at least two more weeks beyond that until PA moves into the green phase. No local pickups will be available until PA enters the green phase.

If you have an order on hold for local pickup, please consider having it shipped instead by UPS. I cannot guarantee that I will have all of the fish on those type orders by the time local pickup returns.

Shipping remains on Wednesdays only except by special request. In some cases, I may be able to ship an order on Monday or Tuesday if the following day is the only day the receiver is available to receive their fish.

Fish from this week's recounts.

Aulonocara Peacocks

See https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_67

Aulonocara maulana Bi-Color One 3.5 inch male $26.00, Three 3 inch males $24.00 each.

Aulonocara sp. "Turkis" (Europe) (Rare) Two 3.5 inch males $30 each.

Aulonocara hueseri (Midnight Peacock) One 3.5 inch male Regular $20.00, Sale $16.00. The last one when this fish is gone they will only be available through my special order program.

Aulonocara sp. "Stuartgranti Maleri" Maleri Island Yellow (Germany) (Rare) (All-Yellow) One 3” male plus three 2.5 inch females Regular $46.00, Sale $36.50.

Lake Malawi Haplochromines

See https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_68

Cheilochromis euchilus Likoma (Thick Lips)One 4.5 inch male $37.00, One 4” Male $35.00. This fish is rare and a somewhat peaceful cichlid.

Lethrinops sp. Intermedius (Otopharynx tetrastigma) Two 4 inch males $32.00 each

Protomelas marginatus (Turquoise Hap) (RARE) One 3.5” ¾ color male $22.00, One 4 inch male plus one 3.75 inch female plus one 3.5 inch female plus one 3.25 inch female Regular $50.00, Sale $39.75.

Lake Malawi Mbuna

See https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_69

Labidochromis sp. "Mbamba" (Yellow Top Mbamba) (Yellow Fin Mbamba) One 3” male plus one 2.5 inch female plus two 2.25 inch females plus one 2 inch sex uncertain Regular $33.00 Clearance Sale $17.50.