• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Udpate 2/28/2021

Jay

CCA Members
I had a very busy week with sponge cleaning and shipping. The good news is I finally got most of my orders on hold due to weather delays shipped. I expect to get the last two out this week. The bad news is I did not have any time left to do counts this.

Stock on the website is very low. I hope to add a few more when I get done with this week's counts.

I should get an order list from my wholesaler around March 7. Once I get that list, I will set up a special order list for that week. The fish from the coming order should arrive Tuesday, March 16, and be ready to be picked up or shipped starting Wednesday, March 31, weather permitting.

The weather is finally starting to warm up in my area. However, some areas may still experience weather delays in their shipping. Areas most likely to have delays are to my north unless we get a March coastal storm. March storms are hard to predict. A few miles difference in the track can mean a difference from getting nothing to getting a mix of snow and ice, or all ice, or all snow.

Next week's Newsletter could be a little late going out if my wholesaler does not get this list to me before Sunday the 7th. I want to try and send out the notice of a special order list with the newsletter.

Jay