• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS Reopens Monday January 21, 2019

Jay

CCA Members
I have posted the stock that I was able to count so far. Most are males 2.5" or larger. If you are looking for smaller sizes in a fish that does not have any showing in stock let me know by email and I will try to check them if I have any in stock. They made be ordered for local pickup starting Monday, January 21 (please give me 24 hours notice). Shipping is delayed by cold weather until at least Wednesday, February 23.
My new supplies area is now also active for orders starting Monday, January 21. Items in this area are shipped from a warehouse in CA. They can be shipped to all of the continuous 48 U.S. States other than CA. NO shipping to CA, HI, PR, or outside of the US.
Supplies are listed on several pages on the web site. You can find them by clicking on the word Livestock at the top of the page.
Standard Shipping Rates (Fed EX part of the way, USPS part of the way) for Supplies only
Orders under $79.99, the shipping rate is $8.99
Orders between $80.00 and $184.99, the shipping rate is $ 7.99
Orders $185 and up, ship for free unless otherwise noted below.
Standard Shipping takes 5 to 8 Business days

Fed Ex Ground Shipping Rates for Supplies Only
Orders $79.99 and under, the shipping rate is $12.99
Orders between $80.00 and $184.99, the Shipping Rate is $10.99
Orders $185.00 and up, the Shipping rate is $9.99

Supplies include Fluval 406 and FX 6 Canister Filters, Aquatop UV Canister Filters CF 400 and CF 500, Aquatop Forza UV Canister Filters FZ 9 and FZ 13, Pondmaster Clearguard Pressurized Pond Filter Model 5.5 with or without UV, Aquatop Submersible UV Filter, and Pump, Aquatop in Line Sterilizers 18 and 36 watts, Aqueon OptiBright Plus LED Lights 18" to 24", 30" to 36", 48" to 54", Aqueon OptiBright LED Lights in the same sizes, Aqueon LED Stip Lights in the same sizes, Aqueon Replacement LED Bulbs, Seachem Prime in several sizes including the large 20 Liter size which is offered with free shipping, Pen Plex Nursery, Via Aqua Titanium Heaters, Lifeguard Big Digital Temp Alert Thermometer, Zoo Medical Controller Timer and Power Strip, Aquatop PH-16, PH-22, and PH-35 Powerheads, Marineland Maxi Jet Water pump and Powerheads 400, 600, 900, and 1200 series, Hydor Koralia Circulation and Wave Pump 1350 GPH, 1950 GPH, and 2450 GPH models, Tetra Whisper Deep Water Air pumps AP150 and AP 300 models, Supreme Aqua-Mag Magnetic Drive Water pumps 500 GPH, 700 GPH, 950 GPH, 1,200 GPH, and 1,800 GPH models, API Ammonia Test kist, API Nitrate Test Kits, and API Freshwater Master Test Kits

Please consider buying these fine products through CAS, especially during the colder months when it is difficult to ship live fish.