• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Carpool to ECC Spring Auction on April 2nd?

Hey Folks,

I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going to the East Coast Cichlids Spring Auction on Sunday April 2nd?

If so, would anyone like to carpool? Seems like a good opportunity to split gas costs, and have some company on the ride.

A small catch though is that I will likely be entering some items in the auction, so I will need to stay until the end.

I'm located in College Park MD, but may also be launching out of Cockeysville, MD.

JLW

CCA Members
The PVAS Auction is 1 April (Saturday) in Fairfax, Va. It's a heck of a lot closer. If making the choice, I'd much rather support a sister club of PVAS, as well as a club that operates as a Non-Profit (501C, I think), rather than one that operates strictly to line the pockets of a ... single individual.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
The PVAS Auction is 1 April (Saturday) in Fairfax, Va. It's a heck of a lot closer. If making the choice, I'd much rather support a sister club of PVAS, as well as a club that operates as a Non-Profit (501C, I think), rather than one that operates strictly to line the pockets of a ... single individual.
I know, if I go anywhere it will be to pvas. I generally work out deals with members so that I'm giving the money to hobbyists, I only directly support the local clubs

Anyone from the Baltimore area making the trip?

DiscunAfricans, I am going to the ECC auction and am bringing a few items for sale (don't worry all i'm going to the PVAS auction as well!)

I'm driving up from College Park, MD and could certainly meet you somewhere around baltimore, and continue on to NJ. If you are still interested PM me!

I would be very happy to have the company and someone to split the gas with!

Becca

Members
Amen.
I've heard the stories. Even the nicest people I know have bad things to say about those pockets.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
DiscunAfricans, I am going to the ECC auction and am bringing a few items for sale (don't worry all i'm going to the PVAS auction as well!)

I'm driving up from College Park, MD and could certainly meet you somewhere around baltimore, and continue on to NJ. If you are still interested PM me!

I would be very happy to have the company and someone to split the gas with!
The problem is that I can't make the trip, so was hoping to find someone local I could meet up with afterwards. Appreciate the offer though, enjoy the trip.