• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Caribsea life rock and African cichlids

lkelly

Members
The Amazon description specifically says that it does, but I'm trying to understand the value of a $150 rock. If I'm paying that much it better feature a 3 hour performance, several encores, and the reuniting of David Gilmour and Roger Waters.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don’t get it. Nothing in the Amazon ad was worth $150. And the questions seem to say it is 40 pounds of sand. Buy pool filter sand. You’ll get 10 more pounds and save $135.

CichlidDan

Members
The Amazon description specifically says that it does, but I'm trying to understand the value of a $150 rock. If I'm paying that much it better feature a 3 hour performance, several encores, and the reuniting of David Gilmour and Roger Waters.
Haha

stany

CCA Members
I know holey rock can be expensive and this seems to also be expensive. I bit the bullet on some cichlid stones with xmas deals from Drs. Foster and Smith.