• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Black Friday deals

KRUCIAN KING

Members
Are there any great deals to be had and where are they to be found? I am looking to upgrade my tank and canister filters.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I just picked up a Fluval FX4 at Petsmart for about $200. That’s $100 off the regular price. Looks like the FX6 was on sale as well.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I was just there this morning. The 50% off makes the very basic 10 gallon kit around $26 and the one with LEDs and a heater around $36.50.

I was on the fence about picking one up, but I realized that I’d end up replacing all/most of the equipment over time, which made it not worth the “savings” IMHO.

Becca

Members
I was just there this morning. The 50% off makes the very basic 10 gallon kit around $26 and the one with LEDs and a heater around $36.50.

I was on the fence about picking one up, but I realized that I’d end up replacing all/most of the equipment over time, which made it not worth the “savings” IMHO.
Thanks for the tip. These wil work perfectly for Give a Kid a Tank.