• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Big Ass Tank And Accesories Sale!!!!!

mscichlid

Founder
Joe Szelesi is moving. He is offering a mass amount of tanks and aquarium related equipment for sale. Joe's number is 240-508-4014, His address is 4205 Stratford Court, Temple Hills, MD. He will be there everyday and the last day is Saturday evening.

The tanks are not pristine but do not leak. If I put (Ask) it's because I forgot to ask him the price.

He has:

10 gallons (new)
20 gals
29's gals ( come complete with light, lid, heater and Filter) -$25
33 longs ( some drilled, some not, some plugged,some have tops)
30 breeders ( some drilled, some not, some plugged) - $15
40 breeders ( some drilled, some not, some plugged) - $ 20
50 breeders ( some drilled, some not, some plugged) - $30
55's (some drilled, some not, some plugged) - $27.50
75's (a lot of them come with glass lids) - $50 each
90's (Ask)
120 - 4' x 2' x 2' (Ask)
125 - 6' x 19 x 2' (Ask)
300 gal rubbermaid pond (Ask)

Several Pet Smart Acrylic type tanks (Ask)

A couple of specialized large acrylic tanks (One drilled and compartmentilized, one not) (Ask)

Wet/Dry filters (drilled with Bio-balls) ( 30 breeder size) (Ask)

UV sterilizer (large)

Central system with several UV filters attach

lights (single bulb) - 3' and 4' and under counter types at 2' and 4' (Ask)

lids,glass (loose precut and assorted)

500 AC filters - $5 ea

Hydro Sponge filters (used) various sizes

Heaters - Ebo Jager, Trinitron, 50 watts to 300 watts. (used)

Power strips (a gazillion) (Ask)

35 gallon and 55 gallon barrells (Ask)

Stereo for fishroom ( double tape, radio, CD player)

There may be other stuff available that he pulled out after I left.

Please call him and leave a complete message as to what you want and when you plan to arrive if he doesn't answer right away.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx! I will call him today because I really need some tanks for my fry and growing Africans. :angel2:

maddog10

Members
You guys know me, I already grab a couple tanks. Real good deals. Don't delay, this sale ends this weekend. You wont have another chance like this. Buy some tanks and store them in your shed or garage, you will need them eventually.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Also there is a correction. The 75s are 75, not 50. The 50 was a slip of the lip. That 75 will include tops, filter, and heater as long as they last.

George

Tim

Members
Does anyone know what Joe has left. I'm planning on leaving after work at 5:30am and heading down from CT. It would really stink to drive 8 hours to find out there's nothing left. ;)
I called and left a message on Joe's machine, but it's a bit late in the evening.
Tim