• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD

Jay

CCA Members
I do not plan to go to the BFD this year. I am still getting over surgery and cannot handle all those boxes by myself. I am planning on meeting customers at a McDonald's near the junction of I-70 and I-695 Beltway on Sunday afternoon instead if I get enough orders. Special orders should be quarantined for BFD delivery since they are not to come in until Thursday, February 7, weather permitting. I will not be able to quarantine them for two weeks this time In stock fish have already gone through the quarantine process or have grown up in house.
I hope to send some fish to the rare fish auction if I can find someone to take them for me. I asked my usual person and so far he has not answered.

Jay

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Appreciate the offer Jay. Let me know if you hear from your usual source and I'll try to see if I can find anyone else that might be able to help.

If anyone is coming down friday night or saturday, from the York area, please message me.